We live in a world where nothing stands still. The Internet gives us the tools to find virtually any fact that we need 24/7. When it comes to making financial decisions for our families, however, this wealth of information can seem overwhelming. That’s where we can help. We will work with you to clarify where you want to go and discuss how best to get there. We know that it’s your future, and we don’t rest until we know that you’re sleeping well.
Take a moment to view Harry and Kevin's recent appearance on Asset TV
Our experience and structured planning process drives a comprehensive financial plan and customized investment strategies. Depending on where you are in your life and the priorities that matter most, our planning conversations may focus on liquidity management, your cash flow needs, asset replacement solutions such as insurance, estate planning strategies, or tax and legal structures such as trusts and philanthropic vehicles.
There’s a lot about the economy and direction of the financial markets that will always be uncertain. Here are the principles that guide us in helping our clients enjoy, rather than worry about, their money.
We want to be your resource for any matter that touches on your financial life. Here are some of the questions that clients have posed to us in the past year. We welcome your queries.
• How much do I need to save annually in order to be able to stop working at 65?
• How do I educate my children to handle their money responsibly?
• What is the most effective way for me to set up a retirement plan for my company?
• Does it make sense for me to take advantage of the current gift tax laws to transfer money to my children?
• How can I help my parents prepare for their long-term care needs?