Senior Vice President–Wealth Management
Chris has provided comprehensive financial planning and asset management for 25 years. He began his career as a financial advisor in 1995 with Piper Jaffray, which later evolved into UBS Financial Services Inc. Chris graduated from Seattle University, gaining a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. He went on to obtain his Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) certification in 2002 and Master of Science with an emphasis in financial planning in 2007. Chris has participated in the UBS Wealth Advisor training program for elite advisors.
Chris is an avid mountain bike rider and enjoys spending time with his wife Sheri and two sons Jacob and Brady. He also regularly contributes to the YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap County and is a member of the organization's Endowment Investment Committee.
First Vice President–Wealth Management
Gerry Child grew up in Lakewood. He graduated from Charles Wright Academy in 1973 and Washington State University in 1977. After working for several years in the commercial banking industry in Seattle, in 1983 he became a financial advisor with Murphey Favre, also in Seattle. In 1997 he joined Morgan Stanley in Olympia. During his career at Morgan Stanley he was a producing branch manager of both the Olympia office and the Federal Way office for a total of 10 years. In 2011 he was asked to join UBS in their Tacoma office and has the title of Vice President – Wealth Management, Financial Advisor.
He lives with his wife, Jeri in Olympia and they have two adult daughters.
Client Associate Senior
- Dyan has lived in the Pacific Northwest for the past 39 years where she and her husband have raised their three children and are enjoying their growing family.
- She brings 34 years of financial service experience to The Soundview Group and finds immense satisfaction in assisting others achieve their financial goals.
- Dyan previously held the position of the Complex Operations Manager for UBS Financial Services. She currently holds the Series 7, 66, 9 and 10 security licenses.
Senior Wealth Strategy Associate
- Born and raised in MI, enjoys traveling, spending time with her two dogs and cycling
- Six years of industry experience
- Dedicated to exceptional client experience, with a focus on qualified plans
- Holds Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 securities licenses
- Born and raised in NY, relocated to the Pacific Northwest in 2018
- Thirteen years of industry experience
- Enjoys cooking and trying new recipes with her family
- FINRA 6, 7, 63 and WA State Life Insurance Producer Licenses held