Senior Vice President–Wealth Management
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
I began my wealth management career in 1996. Over the past 26 years, I have helped clients manage their wealth throughout good times and bad. I rejoined UBS in 2012 after 3 years at Stifel Nicolaus and prior tenures at Wachovia and Smith Barney.
With my clients, I take a wealth management approach with an emphasis on financial planning, asset allocation and total portfolio management. I also advise clients on estate planning, structures for charitable giving and education funding. I am FINRA-registered and hold Series 3, 7, 9,10, 63 and 65 securities licenses as well as licenses for life and health insurance and variable annuities. I have earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification which attests to my focus on providing clients with wealth planning strategies that are developed according to their needs and goals.
In am involved in the local Westfield community as a member of the Westfield Food Pantry and the Blue and Gold Foundation.
I enjoy basketball, golf, tennis and reading. My wife and I live in Westfield, NJ.
· UBS Financial Services Inc. - Senior Vice President - Wealth Management, Westfield, NJ - March 2012 - Present
· Stifel Nicolaus - Senior Vice President - Investments, Branch Manager
Bethlehem, PA - September 2009 - March 2012
· UBS Financial Services Inc. - Director, Branch Manager and other positions
Bethlehem, PA - June 2004 - September 2009
· Wachovia Securities - Satellite Branch Manager
New York, NY - March 2003 - June 2004
· Prudential Securities - Vice President - Investments
Westfield, NJ - April 2001 - March 2003
· Salomon Smith Barney - Financial Consultant
Florham Park, NJ - January 1996 - April 2001
· Greenbaum Rowe Smith - Attorney
Metro Park, NJ - September 1991 - January 1996
· J.D. Fordham University School of Law, 1985
· B.A. Economics, SUNY at Albany, 1982
Our advice is comprehensive. We help diverse clients in a broad range of areas, including:
Senior Client Associate