Managing Director–Wealth Management
Certified Investment Management Analyst®
Ira started his career in the financial services industry in1982, and joined UBS in 2008. He leads an experienced, multigenerational wealth planning team, The Kravitz Group. Through a comprehensive planning process, Ira and his team help successful families identify life's goals and provide the resources and solutions to achieve them.
Ira earned a B.B.A. degree from Emory University, and has since completed programs at the University of Chicago’s Graduate School of Business, the Wharton School of Business, and Columbia University. He is a former board member and longtime supporter of Vogel Alcove, a non-profit organization benefiting homeless children.
Ira has two adult daughters, Alexa and Jayme, with his wife, Lisa. His passions include hiking, reading, traveling, and playing with his goldendoodle, Kira.
Recognized as an industry leader:
- Barron's Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2011, 2012The Barron's rating is awarded annually in March and is based on information from the prior year Q3.
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023The Barron's rating is awarded annually in March and is based on information from the prior year Q3.
- Forbes America's Top Wealth Advisors, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022The Forbes rating is compiled by Shook Research and awarded annually in April based on information from a 12 month period ending June of the prior year.
- Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022The Forbes rating is compiled by Shook Research and awarded annually in April based on information from a 12 month period ending June of the prior year.
Eligibility is based on quantitative factors and is not necessarily related to the quality of the investment advice. For more information on third party rating methodologies, please visit ubs.com/us/en/designation-disclosures
- Emory University, B.B.A.
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
Our advice is comprehensive. We help diverse clients in a broad range of areas, including:
Plano, TX 75024