Reaching beyond the expected
Darryl Rodgers is a Financial Advisor as well as an Assistant Market Head for the Midwest PWM Market at UBS. As a Financial Advisor, Darryl advises corporate executives, and company founders on a variety of matters, including investment management, wealth planning, and asset allocation.
Darryl joined us from Bernstein in April 2021 where he held the title Vice President and Financial Advisor. Prior to becoming an Advisor, Darryl was head of business development with CAVU Securities; prior to that, he was a managing partner for Mindstare, a commodity trading advisor. He served in the US Army as a Platoon Leader in the XVIII Airborne Corps at Fort Bragg, NC. He is a board member of Delta Dental of Illinois and Leave No Veteran Behind. He is also a member of the Economic Club of Chicago and a general trustee for the Lincoln Academy of Illinois.
– Financial Advisor, UBS Private Wealth Management, 2021 – present
– Vice President, Bernstein Private Wealth Management, 2014 – 2021
– Managing Director, Point Capital Markets, LLC/CAVU Securities, LLC, 2012 – 2014
– Cofounder and Managing Partner, MindStare, LLC, 2006 – 2011
– Principal, Cash Equities, Bank of America, 2003 – 2006
– Assistant Vice President, NASDAQ Institutional Trading, Merrill Lynch, 1999 – 2003
– First Lieutenant and Firing Platoon Leader, XVIII Airborne Corps at Fort Bragg, US Army, 1994 – 1997
– Darryl is a board member of Delta Dental of Illinois and Headstrong, a veteran-founded mental healthcare provider for military veterans and their families.
– He is the board chairman of Leave No Veteran Behind, which invests in veterans to build better communities.
– He is also a member of the Economic Club of Chicago and a general trustee for the Lincoln Academy of Illinois.
– Darryl lives in Chicago with his wife, Stephanie, and is the proud father of two spirited young daughters, Mayla and Sunny Rose.